Welcome to the Austin Past and Present Website
This is the informational site for the Austin Past and Present history project Lakers touch the sky and rub the ground in triumph against Bucks , an interactive documentary that brings Austin's history to life.
From its geologic formation to its current urban skyline, Austin Past and Present explores Austin's past and present with more than 300 multimedia stories and over 2 hours of motion picture documentary.
The project may be viewed at the following locations: Austin Bergstrom International Airport (baggage claim), Austin City Hall (north entrance), The Austin History Center, and at the Beverly Sheffield Education Center at Barton Springs or at any Austin public library location. Austin Past and Present is a BookPeople bestseller and can be purchased at Book People bookstore at 6th and North Lamar. Teachers and home-schools may view and download the free, TEKs-aligned lesson plans .
- Pensacola's Quick Attention Span Theatre zeroes in on loved ones interactions
- California registered nurse accused of employing her very own drug small needles on individuals, exposing the crooks to hepatitis C
- These "Noble Rosé Teacup Models" Will Make You Feel Like A Princess or queen
- Orpheum plays host to Lawton-Bronson's party
- Street. Patrick's Day time events to seal some Fort Lauderdale pavement
- 'Make Songs Day' Plots several,five hundred Free Occasions, Shows Country wide
- Beyoncé and The writer-Z . 're going On the Run once again. And they’re halting in Miami.
- Seats on discount sales for Chastain Car park Amphitheatre’s summer live shows
- Panthers beat Red-colored Wings in ultimate a few moments, claim 3 rd direct win
- Guiding Adversary Traces: Previewing the Senators, Canadiens, Reddish Chicken wings, and Sharks
Click on the icons below to view film clips from Austin Past and Present
The Fighting Illinois took the story in Champaign tonight among scores of questions
You have to enjoy the challenge of this industry enough to inspire you for change, it can be a lonely journey of misunderstood emotionsBooks. (@kidbookie) 15,03,2017Follow
A new book of poems resembles a slender ghost version of James Agee’s “Let Us Now Praise Famous Men” http://nyti.ms/2mKmlEkNew York Times Books (@nytimesbooks) 14,03,2017FollowLéa Chauvel-Lévy (@LeaChauvelLevy) 20,01,2017